Frequently Asked Questions

Child Services (7)
Expand All

How do I access Family Based Services?

When there is a recommendation for Family Based, the Family Based Provider can be contacted direcly, an ISPT meeting does not need to occur.

How do I get a Medical Assistance card?

Accessing BHRS, MST, and CRR

Accessing BHRS Site Based Autism Program

Accessing Residential Treatment Facility

What is Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)?

School districts currently participating in School Based Mental Health Outpatient

Armstrong Office

120 South Grant Ave., Suite 3

Kittanning, PA 16201

Phone: 724-548-3451

Fax: 724-548-3454

Indiana Office

1430 Route 286 East, Suite 1

Indiana, PA 15701

Phone: 724-349-3350

Fax: 724-349-3341

This website is created and hosted by's Site Builder.